Who we are
Our website address is: https://htechtrends.com/
Here at High-Tech Trends, we take your privacy seriously. This Privacy Statement discloses our personal data practices, explains what type of information about you we gather, how we use them, process them and with whom we are sharing them.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We will use your personal information to support products or services you have obtained from us, such as notifying you of a product update or fix. We combine your information with information from other interactions with you to provide you with more valuable suggestions in relation to product support.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
High-Tech Trends, registers the IP addresses (that every person connected to the Internet has) for exclusively internal purposes, such as access statistics High-Tech Trends, uses a cookie that only stores this user’s IP address as access statistics. The IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, so the Client / User does not have to worry about whether High-Tech Trends “tracks” their browsing habits. This cookie does not store any sensitive data such as passwords, e-mail address … etc., only the IP address.
If you leave a comment on our site you will opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Popup Maker subscription forms are not enabled by default.
If you have used them in your popups to collect email subscribers, use this subsection to note what personal data is captured when someone submits a subscription form, and how long you keep it.
For example, you will note that you keep form submissions for ongoing marketing purposes.
Suggested text: If you submit a subscription form on our site you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address and other relevant information.
These subscriptions are used to notify you about related content, discounts & other special offers.
You can opt our or unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking link in the bottom of any email.
This will result in cookies being saved for an extended period of time. These are non-tracking cookies used only by our popups.
Below is a list of all cookies currently registered within your popup settings. These are here for you to disclose if you are so required.
|pum-576||Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.||2 month|
AnalyticsSuggested text: We use anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time sensitive messaging.
Popup Maker anonymously tracks popup views and conversions.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
- Google AdSense may utilize user data for advertising communication purposes by tracking user interactions with our content and with ads.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the internet
How long do we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments will be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What rights do you have over your data?
In connection to the processing of your personal data you are granted these rights:
- Right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data where the consent is a legal ground for such processing;
- Right to access to your personal data that we hold about you and information about how we process them;
- Right to correction of your personal data that we hold about you;
- Right to completely delete all information that we hold about unless there is some other legal ground for their processing;
- Right to receive the personal data which you have given to us, in a structured commonly used, and machine-readable format and the right to transmit that data to another controller without delay from the current controller if the processing is based on consent or on contract and the processing is carried out by automated means;
- Right to be informed about your personal data breach;
- Right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data if you feel the “ground relating to your particular situation” applies. The only reason we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights, and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
You can exercise your above-mentioned rights and possible objections in writing at the address below or by e-mail address email@example.com